Leave the credit card in your wallet and pay with cash!
BWP accepts Canadian CASH at par,
Every Thursday night – 4pm to 9pm and Fridays – 12noon to 9pm for Canadian visitors for the following.
- Lift Tickets
- Tubing passes (includes Tubes)
- Rentals (Alpine Ski, Snowboard,)
- Change for at par products will be issued in Canadian funds
Canadian cash is accepted across the resort but an exchange rate will be applied at the following:
- All retail products
- Ski and snowboard repairs and tuning
- All food and beverage outlets
- Season passes
- All Gift Cards must be paid in US funds.
- The current exchange rate at BWP is using is $0.70. The exchange rate used by the resort is subject to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Change for products that are not at par will be issued in US funds, after the exchange rate is applied.
- Ski & Ride School: you’ll need to book your lessons in advance to get the dates/times you want,
- Canadian guests must provide proof of current residency to pay in Canadian cash.
- All credit cards are charged in US funds.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Bottineau Winter Park is located 45 miles South of Brandon Manitoba in the Turtle Mountains.
Physical Location and Driving Directions
Apps and physical address: 1 Winter Park Road, Bottineau, ND 58318